PHP programmer w database experienced sought

О работе и смежных проблемах: перепрофилирование, переобучение, подтверждение диплома
Закрыто
Lili4ka
Addicted

PHP programmer w database experienced sought

Сообщение Lili4ka » Чт мар 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Мой хороший знакомый хочет воспользоваться услугами программиста. Возможно, его объявление кого-нибудь заинтересует.

We are looking for a PHP programmer to work a project. An idiot proof small business package which we will share a link with you once you have send samples of your work. No resume is needed. Just show samples of your work
The project will be to incorporate a 3rd party phone dialer. The program should be able to take the line of a "Magic jack" (magicjack.com) and dial numbers. Magic Jack will give a dial tone and our system must dial.

There will also be an online appointment system which has already been designed, but we want to make it easier. The whole thing will be web based so our customers can use the product on line.

Please do not send resumes. Just look at the link and see if this is something you can create as an example. This will be a simpler web based version

http://www.i-hate-computers.ca/pbs/help ... owdemo.htm

It pays 15.00/hr You will not become rich from this but it will look great on your resume and it will be a very good Canadian reference.

no need to call me m just show me

hobbies@rogers.com Leslie

Lili4ka
Addicted

Re: PHP programmer w database experienced sought

Сообщение Lili4ka » Пт мар 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Знакомый позвонил и попросил меня добавить, что price is negotiable.

Закрыто